Assam Police Recruitment 2016 apply online for 2564 Constable un-Armed branch vacancies Application form at assampolice.gov.in
Assam Police Department has published the notice regarding recruiting the bidders for available Constable (Un-Armed Branch) vacancies. Assam Police Recruitment 2016 advertisement is total to replenish 2564 vacancies. Competitors probing for police jobs can inspect this Assam Police Constable Notification 2016. Candidates who are interested are allowed to submit applications online. To get registered for the available constable posts are allowed to Assam Police Constable Apply Online from 10th Dec 2015 to 30th Dec 2015. From the employment notification available in official site assampolice.gov.in can get all the details about the Assam Police Constable vacancies dispatched by authorities.
Recruitment Details of Assam Police Constables Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 2564 Vacancies
Name of Organization/Department:
Assam Police Recruitment Department, Assam Police, Government of Assam
Name of Recruitment:
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Constable in District Executive Force (DEF): 1438 Posts
- Constable in Special Branch (SB): 66 posts
- Constable as Wireless Operator/Wireless Technician in Assam Police Radio Organization (APRO): 806 posts
- Constable as Fireman in Fire & Emergency Service (F&ES): 114 posts
- Constable in SDRF (Emergency Rescuer): 120 posts
- Constable in Delhi Police: 20 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2564 Posts
As on 1st July 2015, the Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to the Reserved Category candidates as per Assam Government Rules.
Constable as Fireman in F&ES & Constable in SDRF (Emergency Rescuer):
The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (HS) or Class XII in Science Stream from a recognized education board/council.
Constable as Wireless Operator/Wireless Technician in APRO:
The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (HS) or Class XII in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the combined subjects from a recognized education board/council.
Constable in DEF, SB and Delhi Police:
The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary or Class XII from a recognized education board/council.
Candidates are not required to pay any Application Fee.
The candidate will be selected through PST (Physical Standard Test), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test and Further Process.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-.
The Grade Pay will be according to the rules of the department in which the candidate is appointed.
How to Apply for Assam Police Constables Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 2564 Vacancies
- Open the official website at www.assampolice.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment section and select it to go to Assam Police Recruitment page.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Constables in Assam Police.
- Click on Advertisement link to download the Official Notification.
- Open the Official Advertisement/Notification and read it completely before applying online.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select the link Online Application Form to go to relevant page.
- Click on Apply Online button to proceed.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression as per instructions.
- Fill up the Online Application Form for Constable post in your desired department with necessary details.
- Complete all the formalities of filling up Application Form and submit it online.
- Save your Application Registration Number for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Apply Online For Assam Police: 10.12.2015
Closing date to fill Application: 30.12.2015