Assam Civil Service Tax Inspector Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 58 Posts – Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications from the eligible candidates in order to apply for the posts of Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) & Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr.Grade). Assam Public Service Commission will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2015 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the under-mentioned services/posts in accordance with the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules 1989. The Assam Public Service Commission is the organization which has now came up with the Assam PSC for hiring the eligible candidates to the several jobs so for this case they have issued a notification to place 58 Assam Land & Revenue Servicer, Inspector of Taxes, Assam Civil Service and other posts which is also a State Government Job in contract basis The actual numbers of vacancies against each services/posts including reserved categories are shown below.
Vacancy Details of Assam Civil Service Tax Inspector Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 58 Posts
- Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade) :- 17 posts
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade) :- 31 posts
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies :- 01 post
- Labour Inspector :- 01 post
- Inspector of Taxes :- 07 posts
- Inspector of Excise :- 01 post
Age Limit :
Candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years. There will also be relaxation of upper age limit in respect of Persons With Disability by 5 years up to 43 years. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council, and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Pay Scale :
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) :- Pay Scale 12500-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4.
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr.Grade) :- Pay Scale 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4.
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies :- Pay Scale 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4.
- Labour Inspector :- Pay Scale 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3.
- Inspector of Taxes :- Pay Scale 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3.
- Inspector of Excise :- Pay Scale 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must posses a Bachelor Degree, Graduation (BE/ B.Tech) in any discipline with 55% marks aggregate
Application Fee :
Candidates are required to pay Rs 50/- for SC, ST (P) & ST (H). For others Rs 100/- to be deposited only through e-Challan with State Bank of India.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 08-07-2015
- Last Date for Online Registration :25-07-2015
How to Apply for Assam Civil Service Tax Inspector Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 58 Posts
- Interested candidates log on to the Assam PSC website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Fill the online application form with all required details.
- Include photo copies of all required study certificates with the application form.
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Form is before on 25th July 2015.
- More Details on Assam PSC Tax Inspector Notification 2015
- Online Application can be found on site.