The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) was established on 1st of November 1973 as an independent recruitment agency in pursuance of the recommendations of the Gajendragadkar Committee. ASRB released a notification for ASRB Assistant Examination in their official website. ASRB conducted ASRB Assistant Pre Examination in the year of 2014. Many candidates appeared in the pre examination of ASRB Assistant Exam. Few days ago ASRB announced the result of pre examination of ASRB Assistant Pre Examination. As the time of the notification this is announced that those candidates would be eligible for the Mains Examination, who would qualify Pre Examination. So the candidates who qualified Pre Examination, they are now eligible to give Mains Examination. These days pre exam qualified candidates are waiting for ASRB Assistant Main Exam Call Letter Pattern Syllabus Examination 2014 to know about time, venue and date of the examination and to do preparation for the examination. ASRB is going to conduct ASRB Assistant Main Exam on 18th of October 2015. So the candidates who are waiting for ASRB Assistant Main Exam Call Letter Pattern Syllabus Examination 2014, they can download their call letter from the official website of ASRB in a few days. ASRB will upload the exam call letter some days before the examination. So this is suggested to the candidates to visit official website for ASRB to get updates of exam call letter. Till then candidates can download or check ASRB Assistant Main Exam Pattern Syllabus Examination 2014 and do preparation for the examination as ASRB has been uploaded ASRB Assistant Main Exam Pattern Syllabus Examination 2014 in their official web portal.
ASRB Assistant Main Exam Call Letter Pattern Syllabus Examination 2014
Call Letter: – Applicants who are eligible for ASRB Assistant Main Exam and waiting for Call Letter, they can get their exam call letter through online from official website of ASRB in a few days. It is mandatory to download the exam call letter because applicants get the permission to enter in the examination centre and give their exam only through their own exam call letter. In their exam call letter applicants will get some important information like their examination centre, roll number, date and time, rules and regulation of the exam with their own details like name, registration number etc. Candidates must carry print out of their exam call letter/e-exam call letter along with original valid photo id at the time of examination.
Exam Pattern of ASRB Assistant Mains Exam: –
- Question paper will contains Descriptive Type Questions
- Written Test Exam paper will be of 200 marks
- Duration of Examination will be 3:00 Hour (180 Minutes)
Exam Syllabus of ASRB Assistant Mains Exam: –
- Essay / Paragraphs: –The candidate’s ability to understand correct English / Hindi, his / her comprehension and writing ability etc. would be tested. Questions on short essay, precise, letter writing etc. would also be included.
- English Language & Comprehension (Conventional type): –In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of the English language and its correct usage, his/her writing ability would also be tested. Questions on paragraph writing / report writing etc. may be included.
- General Mental Ability: –It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component will include questions of analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding statement, conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
- General Awareness: –Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected from an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to history, culture, geography, economic scene, general policy and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Quantitative Analysis including Arithmetic: –The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The part will include questions on problems relating to number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions, relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio and proportion, average, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, menstruation time and distance ratio and time etc.
How to Download
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to download ASRB Assistant Main Exam Call Letter Pattern Syllabus Examination 2014:
- Visit the official website of ASRB www.asrb.org.in
- For Admit Card – Search and Click on the link of ASRB Assistant Main Exam Call Letter
- Fill the required details and Download the admit card as per given instruction
- Take the print out of the admit card for the examination
- For Exam Pattern and Syllabus – Search and Click on the link of ASRB Assistant Main Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015
- Check/Download Syllabus Exam Pattern 2015
To get more information about ASRB Assistant Main Exam Call Letter Pattern Syllabus Examination 2014 visit official website of ASRB www.asrb.org.in