Airports Authority of India Notified Recruitment for Junior Executive Posts – Apply now for 598 Posts : Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply online through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for the posts of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) and Junior Executive (Electronics). Airports Authority of India AAI has issued the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 598 posts. Eligible or Interested candidates may apply online application from 08 September 2015 to 09 October 2015. Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts . The reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) will be applicable as per the Government of India rules. Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement . The minimum age to apply for the posts is 27 years. Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Details of Airports Authority of India Notified Recruitment for Junior Executive Posts
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI has released an employment notice and invited online application from the eligible candidates before 09 October 2015.
Name of Department : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Official website : www.aai.aero
Total Number of Posts : 598 Posts
Name of Posts : Junior Executive
Air Traffic Control :400 Posts
Electronic : 198 Posts
Starting Date of Application Form : 08 September 2015
Closing Date of Application Form : 09 October 2015
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 500/- through System generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
(2) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Registration number, password, admit card for online test/interview or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check email in spam/junk box). The candidates are, therefore, requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from AAI.(3) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
(a) His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
(b) His/her personal details.
(c) His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCLCandidates).
(d) His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
(e) His/her scanned photograph and signature.
(f) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India Notified Recruitment for Junior Executive Posts
- Visit the official Website- www.aai.aero
- Select for suitable link of online form
- Enter your full information in application form like as Name, DOB, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Signature and Photos
- Click Enter & submit button
- Save and print your application form
Note : We suggest all the applicants to go through the official notification carefully before applying for the posts.
Download Official Notification
For more details www.aai.aero