AAI JE Executive Exam Pattern Past Papers Syllabus 2016 – Check Latest Notification : Airport Authority of India has released a Recruitment Notification an invited online application from the eligible Indian Nationals for filling 22o posts of Junior Executive in Engineering Civil, Engineering Electrical, Airport Operations and information Technology. The Candidates must have done Graduation Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT/ MBA to apply for AAI Recruitment 2016. The age limit of the Candidate should be between 18 yrs to 27 yrs. Age Relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC Candidates as per the rules of Government. For the selection process the Candidates have to appear for a Written test and Personal Interview. Interested Candidates can fill the Online Application from the Official site of AAI i.e. www.aai.aero. The last date of submission of online application is 17/05/2016. We have furnished the brief detail of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 in the page below.
AAI JE Executive Exam Pattern Past Papers Syllabus 2016
About the Organization : Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI manages 125 airports, which include 18 International Airport, 07 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil Enclaves at Defense airfields.
Official Site : www.aai.aero
Name of Posts : Junior Executive
Number of Posts : 220
Details of Posts :
- AAI Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) – 50 posts
- AAI Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) – 50 posts
- AAI Junior Executive (Airport Operations – 100 posts
- AAI Junior Executive (information Technology) – 20 posts
Pay Scale: Salary of finally selected applicants will be Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/- per month.
- 18th April 2016 is Starting Date to apply online for AAI Recruitment 2016
- 17th May 2016 is Last Date for Online Application Submission
- 20th May 2016 is Last Date of Fee Payment
- 24th May 2016 is Closing of Online Application Submission (Step II)
Application fee : Applicants should pay Rs. 1000 for General and OBC category applicants as Application Fee. No Application fee is required for other category applicants for AAI Recruitment 2016.
The candidates should have a minimum 60% marks in degree. The candidates who have appeared for the final year examination can also apply.
Junior Executive (Civil): BE/ B.Tech in Civil engineering
Junior Executive (Electrical): B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical engineering
Junior Executive (IT): B.E/ B.Tech in Computer science/ Computer engineering/ IT
Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Graduate in science and MBA (regular) or Bachelors degree in engineering. Valid driving license is essential for JE (Airport Operations).
Age limit : The candidates who had applied should have a maximum age as on 31.5.2016
- General : 27 years
- OBC: 30 years
- SC/ST: 32 years
Selection Process : The selection of the Candidates will be on the basis of Written Test and Personal Inteview.
Exam Pattern for AAI JE Recruitment 2016 :-
- The Written Test is of Objective type, i.e., it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- It consists of Two Parts Namely Part I & Part II.
- Part I Consists of General Topics.
- Part II Consists of Questions related to the technical subject chosen by the candidate at the time of Application Submission.
|S. No||Subject Name|
AAI Syllabus 2016 : The AAI Junior Executive Syllabus is given below subject wise.
- General Knowledge.
- General Intelligence.
- General Aptitude.
I) General Knowledge
- Science & Technology.
- Culture & Heritage of India.
- Geography of India.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Events – National, International.
- History of India.
- Social Events related to India etc
- Similarities and Differences.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
II) General Aptitude
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Time & Distance etc.
III) General English
- Parts of Speech.
- Cloze test.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Active & Passive voice.
- Antonyms & Synonyms etc.
IV) Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits and Measurements.
- Electrical Machines and Transformers.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Microprocessor & Microcontrollers.
- Signals and Systems.
- Electric Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis and Stability and Control.
- Electrical Power Utilization.
- Management and Entrepreneurship etc.
V) Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc
VI) Information Technology
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design.
- Operating System.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
- Computer Networks.
- Web technologies
How to apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016
- Log on to official site www.aai.aero .
- Search for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016.
- Click on that link.
- Fill the online application and submit it on or before 17/05/2016.